Sunday, September 11, 2011

Changed the Blog Name

Yep.. That's what I did! lol.. I've been going through a lot spiritually. But we all do at some point, I believe. I really don't know how to describe it. I feel like I am changing. In some areas, good. In other, not so good. I'm trying to work on the bad areas. But when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.. or take a shot of tequila. JUST KIDDING! (Some may or may not get my sense of humor). But I'm rolling with the punches, the best way I know how. Trying not to stay disappointed in a certain situation. I'm over being mad because it's unhealthy to hold grudges. But this disappointment won't leave for some reason! But I leave it in God's hands. Just got to remember Jeremiah 29:11:

 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


I just have to believe that what happened was for the best.

Now the reason why I changed the name is because not everything I put on here will be about scriptures or faith. It will be about what is going on in my life. A place for me to vent. A place for me to share what's on my heart. Or to share what I've watched or heard. So please be kind and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment