Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It’s Been HOW LONG??

Wow… Has it really been almost 3 months since I have blogged last?? I’m so sorry! Nothing has really changed much. Mom is no longer taking radiation for her breast cancer. She finished that in October. She’s now on hormone blockers. Menopause all over again, according to her.

But with all that, the holidays have approached and is almost over with. Where has this year gone?? But I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or days off if you do not celebrate holidays. I know I have. I have my family, friends, a pay check each week, my health and the love of my God! Nothing like any of it. I don’t decorate for the holidays. Mainly because I am still living with my parents, we live in a small place, and my dad isn’t the “decorating for the holiday” type.

Now, we have New Year’s approaching really quick. It’s Sunday, in fact (FYI). Do you make a “New Year’s Resolution”? I don’t. No, no, no! ha-ha.. I know myself all too well to make myself a promise that I know that I will not keep. But the thought of it is wonderful. And if you’re able to keep it, congratulations!! I just don’t have the initiative or motivation to do that. What ever you decide to do, stick with it. Be strong! And if you go out, PLEASE be safe. Do not drink and drive or get in a vehicle with someone who has. I know there are taxi companies who giving free rides to inebriated people.

You know, come to think of it, I think I may make a resolution! I will make one right here, right now. In the new year, I will be more attentive to my blog! I will write, AT LEAST, once a month.

With that being said, I apologize for the rambling and I hope everyone is blessed and stays safe in the coming year!

 

-- Paula --

No comments:

Post a Comment